Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hand-me-downs: Red Nebraska Dress

Back in the day, Grandma C (AKA my mother-in-law) and Miss Karen A happened through the state of Nebraska at a particular university, if I remember correctly, and practically bought out the store of Nebraska-wear. This was one of those purchases, and it was a favorite of mine on Braska. Now it's been passed on, but I just this week remembered it and found it in a bag of things I had thought would be for later in the summer. Nope...not for this chickadee. She's in it now and it's almost too small already! I can't get used to this *growing* thing!

Here's KiKi on 5/26/09, 3 1/2 months old.
(More of this photo shoot to come soon in it's own post...lots of cute happened there.)
mug1-34-sm

And this is Braska, 5/10/07, 5 1/2 months old.
afterbathdressed

Another shot from 5/26/09 of Kinlee.



This is one of Braska's first professional shoot pics, from 5/24/07, 6 months, 3 days old. (We cheered at how far she held her head up that day!)
sweetpea 081

This is another one of Braska, from 9/1/07, at almost 9 1/2 months.
slide2

No comments:

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law