Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kinlee in action

Since M's parents haven't been able to meet Kinlee yet, here's some video for them. Now remember, those of you looking for some excitement or something... she's 3 days old. She doesn't really DO much. So this is for the grandparents and other interested family, especially, but feel free to check out her cuteness in motion if you feel so led. (By the way, yes she is kind of half-dressed in the winter, but I was attempting to get her awake enough to eat. And what you'll see here is about the closest thing we've seen to "throwing a fit" as of yet.)

My brother Jody and his wife Skye came by tonight. Skye got to meet Kinlee at only a few hours old, but this was the first time Kinlee got to meet her uncle. I think the introductions went well.


And now, just some more pictures....because I don't do baby books. And the pics have to go somewhere, right?

Sleeping in her super cool and cozy Boppy bouncy. Once Upon a Child rules!!

(And no, she's not as yellow as that makes her look.)

"And here's my knee..."


Can you see the little tiny blond spot on her head? It's actually a little patch of blond hair in the midst of the dark hair all around. Kinda cool if it stays that way, but I'm doubting it.


Have a good day!

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Such a long little thing she is. :o) So cute, can't wait to hold her again.

Cate said...

She's so cute! They're so small when they're new.

I remember William was all groggy like that. Cruel but effective: we took a can of cold soda and rolled it up and down his back. Also, putting him down all by himself in the middle of the floor; it was like he freaked out to be so alone.

Does the blond-amidst-dark mean her hair color is calico?

Jessie said...

her fingers are so long! she is so sweet and if she needs some tutorials on throwing fits I know of quite a few in my house that could give her some lessons ;0)

Rachel Dominguez said...

She is just beautiful, and looks alot like her Daddy.

Michelle said...

Gah! She's gorgeous! I want her!

Even babies on the Internet can give me baby fever? That's not good.

Michelle said...

Hahaha - I just read Cate's comment; is she calico. Good question!

Rod said...

Great video and great pictures! Our little calico granddaughter!

Tricia said...

Um...how is it that these pictures are making ME want another one!?!?!? I have a 3 month old!!! She is adorable and love the blonde patch...maybe she'll have one of those cool gray patches like Bonnie Raitt when she is older!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful you are Miss Kinlee! I love you. Auntie V

Kim said...

OOOhhh....she is so cute! I love Once upon a child! We have one here. I've gotten some great deals there!

moplans said...

oh she looks so alert! Love the cute seat.

my older girl was a great sleeper and we were always waking her up to eat. that is so stressful. I hope she is like my girl and is just a very efficient eater soon.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

She is SOOOOO beautiful!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law