Wednesday, September 9, 2009

7 Months


Once again, it’s time to mark another month passed and look forward to the next one. 

7 months.  Time flies.

The photo shoot today went a little less smoothly than the last few.

She giggled and grinned for about one second before she got a little giddy and all kicky-like.


Then, in her jostling around, she bumped and thereby noticed the letters….and it was over. 


And what in the world???  I think we’re in for a crazy month…again.


Highlights this month: Gosh, I don’t know if I even remember them all. Army crawling, pulling to stand, crawling, transition to sitting from lying or crawling, lots of veggies and foods eaten (squash, carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes with turkey, apples with chicken, lots of oatmeal cereal with pear juice, apple prune juice, and of course lots of milk).  She got her first tooth and is working on the next one.  She is all about NOT wanting me to leave her in a room without her sister right next to her.  She and Braska are having a blast playing together and giggling alot.  Kinlee loves to rip Braska’s glasses off her face. Over and over and over and over.  It’s wonderful.  But not so much.  She is obsessed with cords, much like Braska is/was, and she’ll crawl all over the house to find just the cords you don’t want her to have.

I can’t believe how fast she grows.  I get it now when everyone always says, “Oh, they just grow up so fast.”  Now I get it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love it! Time to buy some new tennis shoes because you'll be on the run!

Sara said...

She is a physical freak of nature!(I mean that as a compliment) Wow that kid is on the move. Look out world Kinlee is going to riding a 2 wheeler by the time her first bday rolls around. Seriously that is amazing!

Grammy said...

Kinlee, you are such a happy girl. I"m so glad you and your sis are best friend. Nothing you do surprises me; you are your mother's daughter for sure :o) I hope to get up and see you next week! Love you, Sugar Plum!!

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law