Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bundle baby and sister shoot

On Friday, we had an appointment and it was c-c-c-cold! So we go out KiKi's big poofy, fuzzy winter suit. She wasn't quite sure what to think.

After making adjustments to the straps in her seat, we were ready to go.


She ended up being too warm, I think. But I suppose that's better than being too cold. She weighed 9 lbs 3 oz at her appointment. Crazy growth! I'm just not used to this!

Sunday she wore her first dress for church with the grandparents.


Then on Monday, we had a little attempt at getting some sister pics. It was cute and frustrating at the same time.














7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie, Mccutie Heads.

Jessie said...

I love the warm snow suit pics - reminds me of A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

And Ms. Kinlee - it's so crazy how much you look like your daddy! I don't even really know your daddy but when I look at you it's like looking at him! :0)

Rod said...

Delectable photography ... gorgeous subjects.

Maggie said...

You got some really great pics of the sisters and of just Kinlee. How sweet!

Rachel said...

I can't stop LOL :) I agree w/Jessie... Its so like the "christmas story" in the snow bunny suit :)
I love it Kiki!
Auntie Rach

Melissa said...

Oh my word! These are SUCH beautiful pictures!!
Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face!
You are so blessed~
{{HUGS!}}

moplans said...

They are both adorable.
It is very very hard to even get both kids looking at the camera. If no one is crying and I have most of the faces I consider it a big success.

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law