Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fashion newbie

We're training Kinlee to be always ready for her close-up, and she's getting better about cooperating. She's a little harder to dress than Braska was since she's so "uptight" all the time and not super flexible like Braska. But we manage to still get a cute outfit on here and there, especially when we go out to see our public.

Even sleepwear can be cute. Saying hello in the morning, even if it's only two seconds til she's ready to eat and tells me about it.


Bright eyes to meet the new day.


Our first two piece outfit, one of Braska's faves from back in the day. It was instantly on the fave list for Kinlee, too, as far as I'm concerned.


And on Friday, I was greeted by this look when I went to get her just after sunrise. Sporting the Flashdance look, I guess.


"Mom, it's too early for the flash!"


"Oh no you did-nt!"

5 comments:

Jessie said...

that last picture is sooo priceless :0)

Anonymous said...

What a face! I can tell you're going to have a mind of your own :o)

JRS said...

WAY too cute!
---Jen

Jennifer said...

What great pics - she's so cute!

ch said...

oh my goodness! Diva #2...
You folks churn out some CUTE product that is for sure!

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law