Monday, March 2, 2009

The exciting 3rd week

This has been week #3, and overall I would call it a success. Most of what is happening is still sleeping, but she's been awake more during the day here and there, so that's nice. She is still WAY good, rarely crying unless she's hungry, and then it's not real intense, just a "fuss" really. So far, we're feeling blessed with a second easygoing little girl.

Snoozing in a fave spot, on my leg against the arm of the recliner, while I blog, of course.


On Saturday, the girls hung out with me in the chair, as is becoming more frequent. It was nice, actually, as Braska was just studying Kinlee so intently. Here she's checking out her hands, which she does quite often.


And she always has to point out her nose, but at least she's gentle. And she announces "Nose!" each time too.


The fashion habit is now being fed with another cute little girl to dress. This was Braska's first Polo outfit from Auntie Rachel, and this was Kinlee's first time to wear it. And she MAXED out the feet and the length! At 3 weeks! We made our first trip to church yesterday, and it went quite well, even though I forgot Kinlee's bottle. She lasted with just her pacifier, thankfully.

The little worried look is common... and I think it's pretty funny.


Slightly less worried.


Grandma C and PaPaw came to visit again on Sunday. Kinlee slept through most of the visit.


And today, while Braska was at school, we made Kinlee's first visit to Wal-Mart. Welcome to the real world, kiddo! (Hey, I went out of my way to take her to the nicest one around, so it was a great introduction to our favorite store.)


Happy 3 weeks, KiKi!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I my goodness - her face is already filling out! She can't grow up that fast, so make her stop! I love the sister pictures though, Braska is so sweet.

Mom H said...

Glad all is going well. Looks like Braska in enjoying her new sister. They sure are cute together.

Julie said...

Who knew a trip to Wal Mart was a blogging event?! But it was fun! Kinlee's little hat is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics - how fast they are changing! Grammy sure misses her little girls!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with Braska poking Baby Kinlee's nose. So adorable. I wish I had a print!! ;]

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law