Monday, June 1, 2009

Red Nebraska Photo Shoot

It was a nice day out, little cloudy, and there was a fair bit of natural light coming in.  So we set up a makeshift photo drop and took some shots.  We're not in a place financially to do professional shots at this point, so I'm going to use some of these for her first official solo pics.  Put in your vote as to which one(s) you like best. (Use 1a or 1b for 1-5.)
1sit9-34t-smsit7-34t-sm
2 sit5-34t-smsit8-34t-sm
3sit6-34t-smsit3-34t-sm
4sit10-34t-smsit1-34-sm
5sit4-34t-smsit2-34t-sm
6mug4-34w-sm
7 mug3-34w-sm
8 mug1-34w-sm
9 mug2-34w-sm
10 belly4-34w-sm
11
12
13 belly2-46-edit
14 belly5-34w-sm

14 comments:

Grandma C said...

Clearly they are all perfect. My favorite one is number 12. But they are all good.

Julie said...

ALL of them! They're really good and she's sooo cute! But if I had to pick.......hm, I love her eyes in #8. Very sweet.

Rachel said...

I want 8x10 of each!!! I'm saving all the jpgs :) My favs are 3,4,5 A on each and 6 & 8

Auntie Rach

Rachel Dominguez said...

I cant choose. Clearly she is photogenic and beautiufl no matter what the shot looks like.

Grammy said...

they're all great, of course; but 6,10,11,& 12 are my fav's.

Skye said...

I like 5b because she is posing, 8 because thats just a close up and just plain good pic, 12 because she is smiling and 14 because thats just sweet innocence.

Once Upon A Time The Story Goes... said...

Skye, we are definitely twins- 5b is my favorite too!

Munch said...

6

Maggie said...

They are really adorable! Great job at your first photo shoot! I think 3b is really cute, but you could use several of them and make a storyboard. One suggestion if I may-move her a little farther away from the backdrop next time if you can-it will make her pop more and the background will be more blurry and fade away. Hope that helps!

Can't believe how big these kiddos are getting. My little guy turns 4 months tomorrow and like you I'm wondering where did my "baby" go?

Momma Peep said...

I have to say 6 and 8 are my fav, but I love how she is folding her hands like she is praying in 5b! So cute!!

Andrea said...

12, 8, and 6 are my favs...

Sara P. said...

5b and 6 are my favorites, but they're all winners! Beautiful girl!

Cheryl said...

I like 4b and 7 the best.

Tricia said...

5B and 14 are my faves!

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law