Friday, June 19, 2009

The first plaid

I think it's a momentous occasion when a baby wears her first plaid.  I don't know why, but it seems like sort of grown up or something, less baby-ish and more kid-like.  I could be crazy, though.

Rachel got these outfits for the girls a while back, and they were both a little big for my dainty ones.  But they fit on this try, so the girls were all decked out for church and the Buddy Walk.

This girl is pretty darn fun when she's in a good mood. 
kfashion

And as our Sunday ritual goes, they both get plopped in the big chair for pictures.  It doesn't always go smoothly, but someday these pictures will be priceless and bring some giggles I bet.
sisters3 sisters4 sisters6 sisters5 sisters2

1 comment:

Rachel Dominguez said...

I love it. Melana has this same outfit and it is one of my favorites. Prettiest colors ?huh?

The girls look so cute.

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law