Monday, June 29, 2009

Chatterbaby

I'm trying to do better at keeping up with Kinlee and her development, but she's so darn fast!  The new things come one right after another.  I'm very thankful that she's doing so great, but I realize now what a blessing it is to have time to enjoy each stage and accomplishment for a bit as we do with Braska.

I've not captured nearly as many things on video as I'd like, so I'm trying to get a few things to share...though these might be mostly interesting to grandparents. Fair Warning... baby videos coming.

To start with...she's decided to tell us what's in that little head with some funny babbling, incessant sometimes.  But I think it's cute...

3 comments:

Kim said...

She is talking up a storm! So very cute.

Our older girls grew up too fast also. We've really enjoyed the slower pace with Mattie especially since she is our last.

Grammy said...

Kinlee, you are such a charmer! Wish I could be there more. Maybe we can see you this weekend. Love you!

Maggie said...

At the same time I was watching this I could here my little J in the other room doing the exact same chattering, grunting, babbling stuff. They are so cute at this age.

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law