Tuesday, June 9, 2009

4 Months

Once again, the 9th is here.  We celebrate 4 months today.

4 months of cuddles
4 months of (more) diapers 
4 months of being a family of 4
4 months of (more) Mommy fatigue
4 months of enjoying one (more) very sweet little girl
4months3

"I'm cute?  Yeah, I know!"
4months2

"What do I want for my birthday? 
One miiiii-lllllion dollars!" 
4months1

Highlights this month: She's rolling whenever she gets the urge.  She's a giggling machine, laughing when she's tickled or when she sees a silly face or hears a silly voice.  She likes to play with her gym and loves her bunny. She is so aware of Braska and just lights up when she gets "kissies" from her sister.  I feel weird not always knowing exactly what she weighs, since we had at least weekly weigh-ins for Braska at this age.  But she is eating well, sleeping well, and she's generally pretty happy.  We get alot of comments about how "good" a baby she is.  She is a very social girl, not a fan of being left alone in a room.  She's happy to express her dislike of my leaving her immediate visual space, but she practically kicks herself silly when I return.  That's a pretty nice little welcome,  I think.  Right now, she's working on her bottom front teeth.  She's drooling and a bit fussier than normal, chewing on her hands alot, as well as anything else around that she can grab.

It's going so fast with this one.  She just DOES things.  There's no working on it or practicing or teaching her how to do things.  She just does it.  I'm still getting used to that.   I think this coming month is going to bring alot of fun.

4months4

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy 4 months! LOVE that second pic!

Grammy said...

Yes, this coming month is going to bring a lot MORE fun :o)

Momma Peep said...

She has SO much personality, you can really tell!

Jen said...

She is SO cute...and LONG! What a happy little face. I'm sure these next few months will bring a lot more fun!

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law