Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Milestone: First Big Girl Bath!

Yesterday, Kinlee got to experience her first bath sans Bumbo or baby tub. She was hesitant at first.




But she ended up liking it enough that she insisted on going back in after I had taken her out at one point. She had tipped over and scared herself, and as she was sitting on my lap watching Braska and calming down, she practically dove back in. She squiggled and wriggled herself almost off my lap in no time, so I put her back in, and this is how it went... (for Reader/Feedburner subscribers, there's a movie clip next, in case it doesn't show up.)


5 comments:

Ria said...

Oh my goodness! In the big tub already? I don't think I put Matthew in the big tub til he was older than 6 months...actually I think it was when he was more than a year old.

Rachel said...

Love it! She's definitely going to beat my record of walking by 9 months :)

Renee' said...

Yeah KiKi!! Spashing is so much fund isn't it. Watch out world here she come so and coming so quickly. Your growing up way to fast and are a super sitter upper already!! Thanks for sharing the video and I so loved the little pant with the great big smile between 2:00 and 2:03.

Grandma C said...

Cutsie, cutsie girl. You and sister are going to be such good friends.

Grammy said...

I love these movies where I can watch you play and feel like I'm there with you :o)
Love you bunches!!

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law