Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Milestone: Sit up and go

I have missed SO many of this girl’s firsts.  She just hits them so darn fast!!! And by the time I’ve found time to document one, there’s another one, and another one.  And I’m just so far behind. 

BUT…This one can’t be missed.  I’m just so surprised at this superhero strength!


I went to pick up the girls at Mom’s Monday and here’s what I found.  A little girl who sits up and plays with toys.  So far her record is about 10 minutes! At 5 1/2 months.  Sitting up.  Wow.  Maybe that’s “normal,” maybe it’s not.  But I think it’s amazing, and we tell her so quite often.  She has been propping up for a week or so, but not for long.  Then she goes to Mom’s for 4 days and there it is!  Figures….

But does it stop there???  Nope.  Check out our overachiever! (I still don’t trust her not to topple forward.)  She likes to get on all fours and rocks back and forth!


”Look, Mommy, I told you I could do it!”

KiKi is all over the room now, she can get herself where she wants to go with rolling, scooting, and something like an inchworm crawl.  Look out world!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

oh my! look at her! let the real fun begin, huh Kinlee!

Ria said...

You go girl!

Rod said...

What a sittin' smiler! Great having you at our house to practice!

Grammy said...

Keep it us, sugar plum. You'll be zooming around before you know it :o)

Cheryl said...

Holy cow! That is awesome. Keep up the good work Kinlee!!! Keep mom and dad on their toes.

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law