Friday, July 24, 2009

Keeping up with Kinlee

I'm aware that the readers of our blogs are not all on the same level of geekhood or tech ability, so we've got something new to share to make keeping up with our blogs simple.I talk about Google Reader alot. It keeps me from having to check blogs when there haven't been any posts. I receive notification of new posts on blogs I choose to watch. I like it, I use it, and I don't quite know why everyone doesn't. But for those of you who don't have alot of blogs to watch or just choose not to go the Reader route, there's a new option for you on our family blogs (RK's, Kinlee's, and Braska's).

In the margin, you'll see a box that has "Enter your email address" in it. This allows you to receive blog posts in your email so that you don't have to keep coming to check the blog when it's not being updated every day...something I still aim to return to soon. Just enter your email in there and that's it. When there's a new post, it will come to your inbox and you can read it there. To make a comment, there will be a link to bring you to the blog itself.

Nifty, huh? We aim to please.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I noticed that option, but I like looking at the pics every day, even if they're the same ones :o)

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law