Monday, July 13, 2009

I wanna hug!

Kinlee is becoming much more aggressive, or maybe assertive... I don't know. Maybe both at different times.  But since Braska likes to climb on her to give her kisses and hugs, she's begun to take advantage of the times when Braska's in reach to return the favor, usually involving some hair-pulling by Lil Sis.  Can't wait to see how these two interact as they both get more mobile.  I am in for some referee time, I'm sure of it.

Here's a few recent pics of their silliness... or love...yeah, love, that's what I meant.

sisterhugsisters sisterhug  sisterhug

3 comments:

Ria said...

Awwww!!

Grammy said...

Kinlee, I see you've discovered those nifty, easy-to-grab handles attached to Braska's head! Such good times for sisters :o)

moplans said...

oy the cuteness!

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law