Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Little weight bearer

KiKi is all about the standing.  She’s been into standing on laps for a while, but now she wants to stand up everywhere.  And she will only hold on with one hand, crazy girl.  Amazing thing is…she can do it.  She can balance herself holding onto just one hand.  This girl is just bananas!

Sunday evening, ready for the Bears opener. (More on that later.) 


Tuesday, ready for lots of errands and appointments.


And this was today… it blows my mind.

5 comments:

Grandma C said...

Fasty McFasterson. She is just so ready to be a leader isn't she.

Cheryl said...

My goodness Kiki! I can't believe the standing up by herself picture. This little one just blows my mind!

Rod said...

Considering her ancestry and environment, I'm not surprised by any of her many feats! Did I mention that she is cuter than ever?

Grammy said...

It looks like God has given you 2 very intelligent little girls. For the delays Braska has experienced in motor skills, Kinlee has made up for in hers. Are you ready to run? You'll need to if you want to keep up with her :o)

JRS said...

I know, right?! (shakes head in wonderment of the awesomeness)
---Jen

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law