Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hand-me-downs: Red n' white and castles

I'm totally aware that I'm probably the only person who enjoys this comparison of my girls in the same outfits, but that's ok. I just think it's very interesting to see how different they are in size.

Here's Braska in the little castle sleeper on 4/2/07 at 4 1/2 months. It was SO long on her. This was the only pic I could find of her in it, which is weird because she wore it alot.


This is Kinlee on 4/16/09 in her little castle sleeper at just over 2 months. She's already maxed out the length. Since this picture was taken, these sleepers have been retired.


This was an adorable outfit given to Braska by my cousin Lindsay who just had a birthday yesterday. (Happy Birthday again, Linds!) It's a very soft Ralph Lauren two-piece, and it's really much more adorable than any picture I can find of the girls.

Braska and Belle on 03/16/07 at just shy of 4 months.


Here's Miss KiKi in her outfit on 04/14/09 again just over 2 months, and again, it's almost too short for her long self.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I love the "comparison" pics :o) FYI, Cousin Carly is needing one of those "used to be an only child" shirts.

Momma Peep said...

I love comparing my kids in size too. My older two were little peanuts, Emmy just hit 30 pounds at 5. She is finally in the 38-pound range, but now Maebree is catching up at 28! We think its funny her baby sister who is 4 years younger is only 10 pounds behind:)

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law