Monday, May 4, 2009

Milestone:Roll baby

I forgot to get something documented for when I can't remember later. Kinlee rolled over last week! She sleeps on her belly, (yeah, I know the "rules" but she has her own set) and when I went in to get her up from her nap, she was still on her belly. I rolled her over and let her stay there while I put a couple things away in her room. I turned back around and she was back on her belly. So of course, I had to put her on her back again to see if she'd do it when I could see it happen. And she did. Back to belly again. Silly girl. I don't know what "normal" is, but we were pretty darn impressed!

5 comments:

Grammy said...

None of my grandkids will be "normal"; you're all super-kids!

Rod said...

Soon she will be rockin' and rollin' -- just wait and see.

Mom H said...

I say "normal" is what works for her. :) Way to go Kinlee!

Tricia said...

I don't know what normal is either! :)

Maggie said...

Wow! I don't think J is anywhere near rolling over!

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law