Friday, May 1, 2009

Catch-up: 1st Easter

Surprise, surprise. I'm way behind. I feel horrible that Kinlee's blog suffers most, so I'm going to work on it as much as possible this weekend to get some posts ready to go and scheduled for the next week.

I know there are a few of you who check in on her, and I appreciate that ALOT! But be sure to leave a comment here or there, let us know you've visited sometimes! When we print this for Kinlee one day, I don't know how I'll explain her sister being so much more popular! Ha!

For now, we'll start with Easter, yeah it's weeks behind us now, but I still want to document it, since this is the closest I'll get to a baby book for a while.

Rachel got this dress for her when we were out shopping a couple days before. I realized I had not thought to have an official Easter dress, and that was unacceptable. Plus Children's Place had a GREAT sale. Good combination!


We were in Champaign for Easter, visiting our friends Karen and Randy and their cuties Maddy and Grace, as they were moving (they've moved by now) back to MN to start being "real" adults with a "real" job. Congrats Randy! Sunday after church we drove up to Rantoul to see Miss Martha at the new El Toro there. R K M and G were wonderful enough to come along and eat with us. They share our Toro love. I love this pic of Karen, Grace, and KiKi.


This is our very special Miss Martha meeting Kinlee for the first time.
As Easters go, it was a very nice one to start her many Easter memories.

6 comments:

Momma Peep said...

Hey, we got our easter dresses at Children's Place too for a great deal! I didn't see that one though, that one is super cute:) Kinlee, you are growing up WAY to fast!

Kathy said...

How precious, Miss Kinlee! I'm amazed at how quickly she is growing and changing! Didn't you just have her last week? ;-) The kids and I love visiting your blogs, and Kinlee's page is a favorite of Allie and Brandon! We can't wait to see what comes next week! Love, Kathy and The Backyard Gang

Michelle said...

What a beautiful dress!! Kinlee is just beyond adorable! I can't believe how quickly she is growing! I wish I could meet her and smell her little baby head!

Grammy said...

Kinlee, you doll, you. I want a print of the Easter dress w/sweater pic, please :o)

Rod said...

What a cutie! I like the 2nd picture best. See you soon.

Rachel Dominguez said...

She is just too precious for words. I loved her dress and my oh my does she look like her Daddy. It is an amazing resemblence. He definately cannot deny that girl :) lol

Anyway, glad to see some updates. I missed seeing her new little face.

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law