Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Messy face

I am not great at letting Kinlee get messy when she eats. I’m just not used to it. I never had to deal with it with Braska since she’s not into food and all. So it’s very hard for me to let her cover her face and so often her hair, too, with who knows what. I keep her meals pretty unmessy in their content, but she does love pizza, so I let her go at it on her own the other day, not even sitting by her with wipes ready. I’ve come so far.

It is still amazing to take a food, cut it into small pieces and give it to her…and she just eats it! What a process this is, having a kid who eats. Way to go, KiKi!

2 comments:

JRS said...

I recognize that bib. Aren't they awesome?
---Jen

Blogging Friend said...

She is so adorable.

RK, You got VERY spoiled with Braska, and what a lucky lady you were. LOL!!
Unfortunately KiKi is not going to keep you spoiled. Oh but she is still cute as can be with food all over her or not.

For little ones KiKi's age it is very normal for them to eat and get it all over them. You just pretty much plan on giving her a bath after she eats. LOL!! Some babies are actually a lot more messy with eating than others too. I raised a set of twins and one was a good none messy eater and the other got anything you gave her all over her face. LOL!!
Just plan to give her a bath after she eats messy foods. LOL!! Oh yeah let her eat in just a diaper for the messy stuff too.
I have even fastened a towel around the twin that ate messy, when I needed her to stay cleaner. LOL!

Remember they are only little once and this is unfortunately the fun of it. In about 3yrs you will miss this time and also sit back and laugh at it. LOL!!

Have you tried spaghetti on her? I bet she would love it!

Love,
Sheila

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law