Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 Months


I’ve fallen to a new low in the Kinlee-blogging habit.  I’m missing so much!!!  But today it’s about 10 months.  Amazing. 
 
To help her leave the letters alone next to her, I gave her one to chew on and keep her busy. And it worked…for a little bit.
 

Here’s a couple video clips of the post photo shoot outtakes.  I realized that I don’t take enough simple little videos of KiKi… so these are just that.


And then this one is from tonight…she didn’t do her best performance, but she’s pretty good with mama, dada, and sis-sis, and usually belle-belle too. 

Stats: 18 lbs 7.5 oz, 28 inches.  She’s wearing mostly 12 months, especially for length, though she can swim in the room around her in a 12 month sleeper.

Highlights from this month:  This kid is eating everything, and I’m continually amazed.  She likes fish, she likes veggies of all kinds. She likes chicken and rice, stroganoff, tortillas, pasta, and a variety of fruits.  She can eat a whole multi-grain/fruit bar for breakfast in no time at all.  She much prefers to feed herself, but she’s been better lately about taking from a spoon as well.  She can drink from a straw like a pro, and she does well with an open cup too. 

She is walking with only one hand assistance, and she loves going around with the walking toy or anything else she can push and walk behind…laundry basket, Braska’s tricycle, empty boxes, etc.

She is mostly sleeping through the night, but still has fairly frequent nights of waking at least once, sometimes going to sleep again quickly, sometimes not so much.  She’s got 8 teeth now and I think there might be some more on the way soon.

She misses her sister when she’s at school each morning, but she’s adjusting pretty well.  They do really love to play together, and if KiKi would stop yanking Braska’s glasses off her face, things would be just about adorable when they interact.

Here’s to month 11! (More posts soon!!! So many pics to share!)

3 comments:

Grammy said...

When I saw the pic of you in your chair, I could see your mama in a little red dress with a star on the front. The expression and all -- the same! I'll try to find it for you. Happy 10-month birthday! See you next week!! Love you, Sugar Plum :o)

Carolyn said...

I'm with Jan. I know I've seen a picture that looks just like that. Isn't that fun to see yourself in your kids? :) I have pictures of Jessie that look an awful lot like Lillie.

Julie said...

ADORABLE!!! I'm so thankful you let us be a part of B & K's learning and growing!

© Kinlee Carene | Blogger Template by Enny Law